- Supported and non-supported configurations and Hyper-V features.
- Considerations when planning a deployment of ShoreTel servers on Hyper-V.
- Details regarding the resources (CPU, memory, network, and disk storage) recommended to support various numbers of users and call loads.
- Steps for configuring Hyper-V hosts (aka Hyper-V servers)
- Steps for creating and configuring VMs to run ShoreTel servers.
- Best practices guidelines for configuring Hyper-V.
- A troubleshooting guide for performance issues.
- An appendix containing Hyper-V definitions and terminology.
- An appendix with references to additional information about Hyper-V
Deploying ShoreTel Servers under Microsoft Hyper-V 3.0 (AN14008) Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Dec, 2017 at 9:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback